I’ve decided that I am in need of some plastic surgery. Maybe not the type you think though… let me explain.
1. 4 More Arms – Is there a surgeon out there that is willing to add 4 more arms to my body? I can’t seem to get enough done in a day and this seems like a good solution. Think about it…. when you are hands deep in a raw chicken, preparing dinner and your child walks up and asks you for some juice, wouldn’t it be great to be able to do it without having to stop, wash your hands, etc.? Just pull out one of the other sets of arms and get it done. Maybe they could be super stretchy too. That would be fun.
2. Eyes in the Back of my Head – Yes… as Moms, we’ve all said it. We’ve all told our kids that we have eyes in the back of our head. But, wouldn’t it be great to actually have them? It would be amazing to be able to get things done without having to look behind myself constantly to see what mischief my girls are getting into. I think maybe I would have a set put in on the side of my head too. Why not cover all angles?
3. A Removable Stomach – I’ve been thinking about this one since I was pregnant. There are so many times when I’ve eaten too much, or my pants don’t quite fit right. It would be great to just remove my stomach. Solve all of my issues in one easy fix. And imagine when you are pregnant, VERY PREGNANT and you just want a break from the pressure in your hoo-ha… just lift off the belly, take a break and put it back on. Heck, I might even consider getting pregnant again if that was an option. Well, maybe.
4. A Mouth Shutter – So here’s what I’m thinking. There are times when I shouldn’t eat. There are times when I shouldn’t say what’s on my mind. There should be a button that I can press that triggers a small door or lock of some sort, for my mouth. This would stop me from making those mistakes.
5. Auto-Pilot – I’m lucky to get 6 hours of sleep every night. I’m physically exhausted most of the days. What if a surgeon could wire us with auto-pilot? What if we could move around and do everything that needs to be done around the house, at work and with the kids and we are actually asleep. Wouldn’t you schedule that surgery tomorrow? I would!
6. Whine Blocker – More than anything, I’d love something that could block the whining that goes on in my house. All day long, one of my three girls are whining or fighting about something. Maybe I could have a switch installed that turned all incoming whines into beautiful music.
Can you think of any special surgeries you would have? Comment here and share!